Tuesday 26 November 2013

Day 0

So I here I am again on Blogger, it's been a long time and my last blog was hardly a success. This time, however, I am not writing a blog because I am bored and I am trying to pass some time. I am writing one because I have so much to say. I think if you intend to write a personal blog, or any blog for that matter, you really need to have something to say.

Now anybody who knows me is probably thinking, "when has he not got something to say" and this is true, I can talk shite for Ireland. That is the problem though, it's normally shite! This is where I have come to a conclusion, something I new all my life, but never really understood. I can write better then I can talk.

So I have decided to create this online journal with all the things that are on my mind. From the honesty of how something really makes me feel, to my future hopes and plans.... I am not looking for anybody to follow this Blog, it is purely so I can share my thoughts (even if it is only with myself), but if you wanna read any of what I post feel free... It's just my way of expressing myself and sharing my thoughts with my friends... no journalism, just a journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment